90/100 by 200838 users
- Title : Review: 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid The Truth About Cars 2012 Honda Civic Battery in 2012 Honda category
- Filename : 2012 Honda-Review: 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid The Truth About Cars-2012 Honda Civic Battery
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 683 pixels
- Resolution: High Definition
- Category : 2012 Honda
- Labeled with: 2012 honda civic battery life‚ 2012 honda civic battery sensor‚ 2012 honda civic positive battery terminal . 2012 honda civic negative battery terminal sensor‚ 2012 honda civic battery voltage‚ 2012 honda civic battery cca in 2012 honda civic si battery drain‚ 2012 honda category
Some questions frequently asked by users : 2011 prius vs 2012 honda civic hybrid, which would you choose?
i like the lithium ion battery for new civic hybrid, talking to honda and toyota dealer employees is like watching the movie dumb and dumber, any info on soon to be released civic hybrid much appreciatedmy 2004 honda civic hybrid battery just died ?
i read around that it's warrantied until 2012. is this true? because the last thing i need is to pay around 4k-5k for a car battery that was supposedly suppose to last for the lifetime of the car itself.should i get 2012 honda civic ex with navi or 2012 honda civic hybrid?
i'm trying to decide which one to get. the 2012 civic ex has navi and fabric seats. offer is $600 down for $300/month. but the 2012 honda civic hybrid has no navi, leather seats, and much more gas efficient than civic ex at 44 mpg. offer is $2300 down for $300/mon. i really need navi because i travel a lot. i was told to but after market ones but not sure how good they are. i think portable navs block your driving view but in-dash navs they can mess up wiring if my new car if i get hybrid. i'm leaning to get the hybrid more but it has no navi. if you were in my case, which would you get? thanks!how would i add a subwoofer to my 2012 honda civic?
just so you know, i'm a total noob when it comes to car audio. that being said, here's my problem. i want to add a subwoofer to the stock speaker system in my 2012 honda civic. i would like to just get a subwoofer and case and put it in my trunk. i'm guessing i would need and amp to go along with the subwoofer, so how would i get it powered, and then hook up the sub to my system? i have the stock head unit/speakers.honda civic 2012 - car question?
this was weird and i'm praying it doesn't do it again but last night my civic wouldn't start. then after i got a jump start it's working fine. i tried turning it off and on again this morning and it's fine like there was no problem. should i still be worried or did my car just fall asleep? lo.
- Total Download : 151